Tuesday, September 18

Happy Birthday, Poolie Girl!

Our little Poo-lish is 15! I can't believe how quickly she is growing up! Jessie, you are so much more mature than I could have ever been at your age! It has been a joy to watch you grow up into a beautiful, Godly young woman. Besides being the best smoothie and popcorn maker around, you are the greatest servant I know. We used to boss you around all the time, yet you would still happily serve. Even now, you are the first to jump up and turn off all the lights or turn up the volume when we watch movies (You know what I mean!!) Thank you for being so quick to forgive me and overlook my sin. You are my best friend, Baby Girl! You are so level-headed when I need to get a grip! Haha, remember "Follow Me" and "Try to Kiss Me"? Or our gymnastic and trampoline shows? I love you so much, and I wish I showed you how much you mean to me more often. I hope you had a fun day today and I truly cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store for us in these next years. God has set you apart and I know He has incredible works for you! (Oh, and Jess, your shirt...I want that!)



Gettin the good stuff! I'm sure she picked this cake for you, Bobby!

Sow Cweam, anyone? (hehe!) This is Buddy being sorry he's awesome...

4 comments:

Bekah said...

Yay for Jessy-Poo! And dang, Im sad we missed the cake! Looks YUM! And I do have to say, Jes is the BEST smoothie and popcorn maker in the entire universe! Love you JESS!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday JESS!
TRESE I didn't know you had a blog you stinker! You never told! Love you tons...it was good talking with you at caregroup lastnight!
Kate

heather michelle said...

Jess!! Happy Birthday, love you bunches!! Sad I missed your
par-T, looks like it was fun.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.