Thursday, January 10

Christmas Break!

Break flew by! These past four weeks have been crazy busy, but so relaxing and so fun! My mom's sister Cindy, her son Danny, his wife Emma, and their new little baby Zoe Kate came all the way from Australia to spend the holidays with us!!! It was so fun hanging out with them for two weeks and playing with the baby! I know I am bias, but Zoe is the cutest first cousin once removed ever! We probably took close to a thousand pictures of her at every gathering. It was sad to see them go, but I am definitely planning on visiting them here soon! The Lees also came after Christmas. And Bobby and Bekah were here for almost two weeks!! That pretty much rocked. So, things got pretty loud, and pretty brutal...especially when it comes to wrapping paper wars...

Sisters! My Aunt Teresa, Mom, and Aunt Cindy
My Grandmother and Zoe Kate, her first great-grand baby

And who ever heard of coming over to our house without a little Guitar Hero? Bobby and Harry playing some pong
Ellie and Zoe
We went for a walk on the boardwalk one day... All bundled up!
Jonno (the Australian nickname for "Jonathan") and Danny
...Don't look at me...ask Bek! :) And yes, we got to film the sequel to our last movie! Sorry, you have to marry one of us to have the privilege to see them...
Harry loved Zoe! And Zoe just loved Harry! She lit up when he and Jon were around.
Jess, Ellie, and Virginia

6 comments:

abbey said...

Fun pics Treese!

heather michelle said...

cute post treese...i love turbans, ha, and the last picture of you four girls.

Anonymous said...

hey great pictures! i love your blog

Bekah said...

"Turbans...half price"...that was awesome...miss you!

Katherine M. said...

Fun to see your extended family. Hope this new semester is good for you. I bet it will fly by. College semester seem to do that!

Ella said...

Did I see Ines in this blog. I know her well and she is a great woman, as is Al.

I just stumbled across it. A life lived with Grace is a life well lived.
You have a loving family.

Blessings,

Ella