Tuesday, May 6

Stick a fork in me...

...'cause I'm DONE!!!

Yep, just finished up my last final and boy does it feel good! God has been so faithful to me over this last semester. It is so encouraging to look back and see His hand working. He is so faithful! I was in a panic at the beginning, frantically trying to drop two classes and take two different ones because I was overwhelmed at the workload! Those two classes actually ended up being my favorites!! Yay summer!

6 comments:

abbey said...

Congrats Treese!!!!!! Isn't that one of the best feelings in the world...walking out of the classroon after that last final and breathing in a deep breath of FREEDOM!!!!!!! Ahhhh! Can't wait! Tomorrow is my last. Enjoy no school girl.

Anonymous said...

teresa,
iam glad school is over for you.
enjoy the summer.
aunt lucy

Bekah said...

Hahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Love the title of this post....crackin me up! Ur so cute! YAYYY for no more school! Bobbys got 2 more finals and then hes done! WOOT! Luv ya girl!

Natasha said...

yaaay! Im not done til tomorrow, but I am sooo looking forward to summer!

what does "stick a fork in me" mean?

The Smith Family said...

Treese!!!!

Hurray! Way to go...two years down :)
Ive got 4 days left of cookin' but I already feel burnt to a crisp! HA!

Love ya,
Mag

It's gonna be a great summer

Katie Paulus said...

Hahaha! I love the title! Congrats, Teresa! Watch out beach bums... here comes Teresa!