Saturday, November 22

Tag, I'm it!!

My absolute fav sis-in-law Bekah tagged me to do this so here it goes!

The Rules:
go to Your Pictures file

go to the 5th folder

open up the 5th picture and post it

then tag 5 people when you are done


So when I did the steps, this is what I came up with...AHAHHAHA!!!! Yep, this is it. So in case any of you are wondering about me, I used this pic for a lesson plan I wrote for class on the Sioux Indians. Oh my.

But that can't count cause I didn't even take the picture. So I moved the folder to my desktop and my new fifth picture became this...
This was an outtake at our annual Christmas card photo shoot a few years back and hmmmm... My bros appear to be annoyed at something...or someone...someone who was probably directing (bossing...) everyone around as to where to stand and what to do. I think I like the buffalo better... oh my.

And I tag...Maggie, Jenni, Kaitlin, Natasha, and Jacquelyn/Chelsea. :)

1 comment:

heather michelle said...

Love the new look!! Not feeling the buffalo though...