On Saturday, my brother married Rebekah Davis. In one sense, it wasn't weird because he's always liked her and I grew up knowing her, but in the other sense, my brother is a married man! Crazy! It was the first wedding I had ever been in and it was so much fun to be a part of such a memorable day. I have never felt so happy in my entire life! I tried not to cry, but just couldn't help it. She was so beautiful and he was just so cute. I love my brother dearly and I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for their new life together!
Our New Sister
All the girl cousins on my mom's side
Mr. and Mrs. Hewitt!
"We'll do it all, everything, on our own. We don't need anything or anyone. If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world.."
"And I woooon't back down..."
Daddy, it's a crime to look this good!





2 comments:
Miss you Friend, can't wait for Revive, when we'll be sick of each other!! HA! jk...
You and jess and bek and everyone looked so pretty at the wedding. It was so fun!! I am sad I didn't get a pic with you.
Love you bunches.
Post a Comment